Who says that gelatin is just for kids? Here’s a guilt-free dessert that kids and adults would enjoy together. Combined with fresh fruits that will keep you coming back for more.
– 1 sheet unflavored gelatin
– 3/4 cup cold water
– 1/2 cup sugar or your desired amount of sweetness
– 3/4 cup boiling water
– 1 1/4 cups evaporated milk
– 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
– 2 pieces kiwi fruits, optional
– 4 pieces ripe strawberries, optional
You can also use your favorite fruit
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften. ( you can also use powdered gelatin, follow the instructions in the box)
2. Add sugar to gelatin mixture; stir until gelatin dissolves. Pour boiling water into medium bowl; stir in gelatin mixture.
3. Stir milk, vanilla and almond extracts into gelatin mixture. Divide mixture between 4 serving dishes or glass. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
4. Peel and slice kiwi fruit. Arrange kiwi and strawberries over each serving, if desired.
Serve and enjoy!