Serve this perfect cheesy potato wedges as appetizer or during parties.
– ½ kg potatoes, skin-on and sliced into wedges
– ¼ cup olive oil
– a pinch of cayenne pepper
– salt and pepper to taste
– ½ cup cheese spread
– ½ cup quick-melt cheese
– ½ cup all-purpose cream
chopped crispy fried bacon (optional)
1. Transfer potatoes on a baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cayenne pepper.
2. Bake prepared potatoes on a 350°F pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until brown on edges and fork tender. Remove from the oven and set aside.
3. Combine cheese spread, quick-melt cheese and cream in a bowl. Heat on a microwave for 2 minutes to liquefy. Drizzle generously on baked potatoes.
4. Top with bacon and
Drizzle some all-purpose cream if desired.
Serve with your favorite beverage.