Store bought frozen puff pastry is a heaven sent for those looking to make fast and easy turnover pastries. You can also make this with other desired fillings.
• 1 ( 380 grams) can tuna, in oil
• 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
• 1/2 cup cream cheese
• 2 to 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
• 1 egg beaten with 3 teaspoons water
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine tuna, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and basil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Cut pastry sheets into 16-18 (3-inch) squares.
4. Fill each puff pastry square with 1 tablespoon of tuna mixture. Brush the edges with egg wash. Food into triangles, and seal edges with fork.
5. Arrange turnovers on the tray, brush each with egg wash, and bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite drink and enjoy!