Have this churros and chocolate dip as a perfect dessert or snack. Rich and delicious taste that you’ll surely love.
– 2 tbsp butter
– 1 tsp sugar
– ¼ cup fresh milk
– ½ cup water
– ½ cup flour
– 1 egg
cooking oil for frying
For Chocolate Dip:
– 1 cup semi-sweet cooking chocolate
– 1 cup all-purpose cream
– pinch of salt
– 1 tbsp butter
1. In a sauce pan, combine butter, sugar, milk, and water. Bring to a boil.
2. When sugar is completely dissolved, stir in flour and mix vigorously using a wooden spoon.
3. Cook over medium heat until mixture forms into a ball. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
4. Add egg and beat until smooth. Spoon into a ball. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
5. Add egg and beat until smooth. Spoon dough into pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
6. Pipe dough onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Freeze until solid but not frozen.
7. Fry churros in hot oil until golden. Transfer on paper towels to drain excess oil. Set aside.
8. To prepare chocolate dip, melt chocolate on a double boiler. Pour in cream and stir to fully incorporate cream and chocolate. Add pinch of salt.
9. Finish off with a tablespoon of butter and serve on the side with the prepared churros.