Nothing beats a Summer heat with fresh and tasty Popsicle treat!
- ¼ cups Sugar
- ¼ cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Fresh Strawberry, Hulled And Halved
- 2 whole Ripe Mango, Peeled, Pitted And Cut Into Chunks
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and water. Simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Puree cooled syrup, lemon juice and strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- Puree mango chunks until smooth. Strain and set aside.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of strawberry mixture into the bottom of the popsicle mold. Freeze for around 30 minutes until set.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of mango puree into the popsicle mold, on top of the strawberry layer. Freeze.
- Push popsicle sticks into the frozen mango layer.
- Continue with the another layer of strawberry and mango. Freeze until solid.