A dish that brings memories of sun, sea and sand. Harness the power of grilling with this fresh and flavorsome grill milkfish paired with appetizing mango salsa.
– 2 pcs boneless milkfish belly, cut into 2 inch slices
– 1/4 cup soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoon lime juice
For the Mango-Tomato salsa:
– 1 medium ripe mango, diced
– 3 pieces seeded, diced tomatoes
– 1 piece red onion, diced
– 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
Rosemary to taste
– 1 tablespoon lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate fish belly with soy sauce/ Worcestershire sauce and lime juice for at least 5-10 minutes. Grill fish for 3-5 minutes both sides. Set aside
3. For the mango salsa combine all ingredients and let it cool in the refrigerator for about 3 minutes.
2. Top prepared belly with the mango salsa.
Serve and enjoy!