These Honey Glazed Pork Ribs will surely add more excitement to your normal dinner. Perfect to serve with family gatherings or get together.
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
– 2 tablespoon honey
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 green onion, cut in half (chopped)
– 2 cloves garlic, crushed
– 1 whole baby back pork ribs (8 racks)
– green onion curls, for garnish
1. Combine soy sauce, Brown sugar, honey, cinnamon, onion and garlic in large bowl. Add pork, turning ribs to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight, turning meat occasionally.
2. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place ribs on wire rack over a baking pan. Bake in preheated 350℉ oven, turning and basting often with reserved marinade. Until cooked through, about 45, minutes.
3. Remove pork ribs from oven; cool. Transfer to a cutting board; cut between ribs to separate.
Serve in a platter and garnish with Green Onion Curls!