King Fish (Tanigue) is a popular fish in the Philippines. A fleshy fish that can be bought cut into steak size. The sauce made of butter and oyster sauce tastes great with rice.
• 2 slices king fish steak or other preferred fleshy fish
• 2 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 2 tablespoon butter
• 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• salt and pepper to season
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1. Season fish with salt and pepper, lemon juice. Chill for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté garlic until the aroma comes out. Put fish and fry for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Add in butter, oyster sauce and parsley. Flip fish both sides to incorporate the sauce.
3. Serve in a platter or sizzling plate. Garnish with parsley if desired.
You can also serve this dish with mixed vegetables on the side. Happy eating!