8 cube steaks (about 4 ounces each)
2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons garlic powder
3 teaspoons onion powder
3 teaspoons seasoned salt
3 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
8 ounce crushed saltine crackers
½ cup milk
* In a small bowl, mix eggs and milk. Set aside.
* In a large bowl, mix flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, crushed saltines, and Montreal steak seasoning.
* Dip the steaks in egg mixture, then roll on the flour mixture until evenly coated.
* Preheat the oil in pan over medium heat. Fry steaks until golden brown for about 5 minutes per side.
* Serve with mayo dressing or gravy of choice, with vegetables and mashed potatoes on the side.