This fruit salad is easy to make and it’s something that will keep everyone happy. All it takes is a little honey and lime and great things can happen. For the perfect fruit salad, just make sure all of the fruit is perfectly ripe.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple, diced
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes, diced into halves
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
Honey Lime Dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Simply add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.