Want a new pasta recipe to satiate your curious taste buds? Try this delightful concoction of a creamy, sweet and exciting shrimp pasta dish.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoon white onion, finely chopped
– 150 grams shrimp, shelled, deveined
– 1/2 teaspoon shrimp powder, (optional) or salt
– 1 teaspoon soy sauce
– 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
– 250 grams spaghetti noodles, cooked
– 1 cup diced ripe mangoes
– fresh jalapeño pepper, sliced, for garnish (optional)
– ground pepper, to taste
1. Heat olive oil and sauté onion, shrimp, shrimp powder and season with pepper. Cook shrimp until it turns pink. About 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise, cream, soy sauce.
3. Toss in sautéed shrimp and pasta.
4. Serve in a platter and top with ripe mangoes and jalapeño pepper.
Can be serve hot or chilled. You can also use other preferred seafoods.