This Asian dessert is very refreshing, light and easy to make. Combined flavors from mango and creaminess of milk is a awesome treat.
– 2 cups fresh ripe mango, cubed
– 2 teaspoons honey or sugar
– 1/4 cup all purpose cream
– 1/2 cup evaporated milk
– 2 cups ice cube
– 3/4 cup small tapioca, cooked
– vanilla extract (optional)
1. In a blender or food processor combine mango, honey, cream, milk, and ice. Purée and blend well. Add 2 drops of vanilla extract.
2. Transfer mango purée in a bowl and mix in tapioca. Garnish with mint leaves.
Serve and enjoy!