This recipe is a sure click to your family. Tofu is rich in flavonoids that help fight disease-causing carcinogens. Tofu is also good for women because it is a natural source of phytoestrogens.
• cooking oil
• tofu blocks
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 1 onion, minced
• 1 can minced pork (Narcissus minced pork with black beans or other brand)
• 2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
• In a pan, heat oil. Fry tofu until golden brown. Drain and set aside. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of oil. In the same pan, sauté garlic and onion. Pour minced pork and simmer for two minutes.
• Arrange tofu on a platter and pour minced pork on top. Sprinkle with spring onions before serving.
• Serve with blanched broccoli on the side. Happy eating!