Get your day in gear right at the start with this energizing breakfast. Power up with Zesty Veggie Omelet. It’s a healthy, yummy way to have the most important meal of the day.
– 5 eggs
– 1/2 cup Creamy Yogurt – Natural
– 1/2 cup Cottage Cheese or any preferred cheese
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– 3 cups asparagus, cut into 2″ lengths
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blanch asparagus in boiling water for 30 seconds. Shock in iced water to stop cooking. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese and parsley in a bowl. Mix well. Salt and pepper (desired amount)
3. In a large non-stick pan (oven-ready), pour in the egg mixture and spread to cover the entire bottom of the pan. When bottom is set, add in the asparagus.
4. Place in a preheated 350 degree F oven or until set but not browned.
Serve with your favorite juice!