If you’re always on the go and want a quick and healthy meal. This easy-to-do recipe is perfectly made for you.
For Chicken Marinade:
– 2 chicken breasts (butterfly-slice)
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– 3 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
For tortilla Rolls:
– 5 flour tortillas, sliced into half
– 2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips
– 2 roasted large tomatoes, sliced, peeled, and deseeded
– 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced thinly
– 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
– Apple medium size, slice thinly
– 1/2 lettuce head, cut into smaller pieces
– 125 grams whipped cream cheese with chives (preferred brand)
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1. Marinade chicken into a mixture of thyme, rosemary, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Brush the chicken breast with olive oil and season it with salt and pepper
3. Grill the chicken breast until well done. Slice grilled chicken into strips.
4. Warm tortillas on grilling pan until they puff slightly and have little grill marks.
5. Spread tortilla with generous amount of whipped cream cheese.
6. Place ingredients (chicken, red pepper, sliced Apple, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, lettuce, and garlic) into tortilla and sprinkle it with chili powder, salt and pepper.
7. Roll it up and secure with a toothpick.
You can also use leftover roasted chicken in your fridge.