An exciting and unique fusion of sandwich treat, perfect for those morning rush. Easy to prepare yet a flavorful dish to serve.
– 4-6 bacon strips
– 1/2 cup pineapple juice
– 2-4 pieces sliced ciabatta or wheat bread
– 1-2 teaspoon mayonnaise (optional)
– 2-4 pieces sliced quick-melt cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Poach bacon in pineapple juice for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Drain from the poaching juice, discard juice and set aside the bacon.
2. Slightly toast bread. Spread mayonnaise (optional) on bread.
3. Layer with the quick-melt cheese, prepared bacon, sliced tomatoes, avocados, lettuce then finish off with cottage cheese.
4. Toast sandwich until the cheese melts. Wrap in foil or sandwich bags. Or eat immediately.
Serve with a glass of Milky Fruit Symphony shake.