This smoothie is a great breakfast for those crazy hectic mornings before work. Not only does it have the fruity flavors of blueberry and banana, but it’s full of energy from the protein in the soya.
- 1/4 light soy milk
- 1/2 cup frozen loose-packed blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana (sliced)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sugar
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend it for 20-30 seconds until smoothness desired is achieved.
Option: You can add additional 1/4 cup of milk to make the smoothie thinner, if desired.
Benefits of Soy Milk:
- Improves lipid profile
- Strengthens blood vessel’s integrity
- Promotes weight loss
- Prevents prostate cancer
- Prevents postmenopausal syndromes
- Prevents osteoporosis