Indulge your taste buds with this chocolatey biscuit recipe. Perfect for those bonding moments over a cup of coffee or tea party with friends.
Ingredients for biscuit:
– 2 cups all purpose flour
– 4 teaspoon baking powder
– 3/4 tablespoon salt
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
– 1 1/2 cup all purpose cream
Melted butter for brushing
Ingredients for Choco Gravy:
– 1 cup milk chocolate bar, cubed
– 1/2 cup all purpose cream or as needed
1. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl. Add in cold butter and using your fingers, mix until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Pour in all purpose cream and mix to form a thick batter. Adjust consistency of the batter by adding more all purpose cream if necessary.
2. Mold batter into desired shapes. Transfer on a baking sheet. Brush each biscuit with melted butter. Bake on a 450 degree pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
4. Prepare the choco gravy by melting the milk chocolate in a sauce pan over a low heat. When melted add in all purpose cream and stir slowly until the consistency of the choco gravy is achieved. Set aside to cool.
5. Drizzle prepared biscuits with the sauce before serving.
You can also add your favorite fresh fruits if desired.