Have you tried drinking a savory and spicy cocktail drink? This mixed drink is definitely worth a try. The mixture of hot sauce, clam and tomato juice gives the drink a distinct flavor.
A popular drink in Canada and also known as a so-called hangover drink.
• 1 oz vodka
• 2 oz clamato juice (clam and tomato juice)
• 2 dash of hot sauce
• 2 dash of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• celery salt or kosher salt
• freshly ground pepper, desired amount
1. Rim a cocktail or highball glass with lime juice and combine with celery salt.
2. Mix in vodka, clamato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire and season with ground pepper. Stir well. Then add ice cubes.
For garnish you can put a skewer of shrimp, olives, slice of lime, pickled beans, or celery stalk.
(You can also use 1 oz combined: clam stock and tomato juice if, clamato juice is not available)