This quiche recipe is spectacular to serve any time of the day. Cheesy, savory and delightful open-faced broccoli quiche that would tweak your taste.
2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 softened cup butter
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup cheddar cheese
2 eggs, beaten
1 pack commercial crescent roll dough
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* Preheat oven to 375 °F.
* In a saucepan filled with lightly-salted boiling water, blanched broccoli for 1 minute. Remove from saucepan. Immerse in a bowl of ice cold water. Drain well. Set aside.
* In a frying pan, melt butter, sauté onions. Add in basil, parsley, oregano and season it with salt and pepper. Stir well. Set aside.
* In a bowl, mix broccoli, mozzarella and eggs. Add in onion mixture. Set aside.
* Line a quiche mold with crescent dough. Be sure to cover sides. Brush with mustard.
* Pour in broccoli mixture into the mold. Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm to touch.
Serve and enjoy!