Hot Chocolate and Oreo? Perfect for the cold weather.
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips/chopped chocolate
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 4 Oreos
- whipped cream & chocolate sprinkles for topping
- Blend the Oreos, caramel sauce and 1/2 of milk until the Oreos are fully crushed and mixed together.
- Add in the rest of the milk, sugar, hot chocolate powder and chocolate and mix until fully blended.
- Pour the mixture in a small pot and keep on stirring the mixture until it slightly boils in a low heat.
- Serve it using your favorite mug or glass
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.