An Italian version of an egg omelet, combined with cheese and yogurt. this easy to prepare dish can be served for breakfast, brunch or a light meal.
– 5 eggs
– 1/2 cup yogurt, natural
– 1/2 cup cottage cheese
– 1/2 cup cream cheese
– 2 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl except asparagus. Whisk well.
2. In a non-stick skillet, pour-in egg mixture and mix in asparagus.
3. Cover and cook over a very low fire for 20-30 minutes or until set but not brown.
4. Slice and serve in plate. Garnish with chopped parsley or green onions.
You can also add your favorite prosciutto, mushrooms, and other vegetables.