Add more flavor to your canapé dishes! With the amazing taste of crabmeat combined with creamy melting cheese is a superbly goodness.
– 1 long French bread
– 1 tablespoon lite mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons cream cheese
– 2 tablespoons butter, softened
– 2 cups cooked crabmeat
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
– 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
– 2 tablespoons green bell pepper, finely chopped
– 1/2 cup quick-melt cheese, grated
– salt and pepper to taste
1.) Slice bread into 1 inch thick. Set aside.
2.) In a bowl combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, butter, crabmeat, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, bell peppers, and dash of salt and pepper. Mix well.
3.) Scoop crabmeat filling into the sliced bread. Sprinkle quick-melt cheese on top and toast at the oven for about 3 to 6 minutes or until the cheese melts and slightly brown.
Serve in a platter and enjoy eating! You can also use sliced potatoes as substitute for the bread.