For a quick and easy meal ender, simply stuff bananas with a sweet surprise!
– 6 medium unpeeled semi-ripe bananas
– 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
– 1 1/2 tablespoons softened butter
– 3 teaspoons chocolate chips
– 3 teaspoons small marshmallows
1. Slice bananas lengthwise, leaving a 1/4-inch space on both ends. Set aside.
2. In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Fill bananas with graham mixture and top each with chocolate chips and marshmallows. You can also put some nuts if you want.
3. Wrap bananas in foil and bake in a toaster oven for 5-8 minutes or until chocolate and mallows is melted.