This is an overloaded chocolatey dessert to serve after your meal. Everyone would give in to this delightfully light, semi sweet chocolate and pleasurably ohh so good dessert!
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
3 egg whites
1/3 cup sugar
115 grams semi sweet chocolate
2 cups whipped cream
1 cup fresh raspberries
* In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Set aside.
* Combine egg whites and sugar. Warm in a double-boiler until sugar has fully dissolved.
* In a mixer bowl, beat egg whites until peaks form. Add dissolved gelatin.
* In a saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate. Fold into egg white mixture. With a spatula, gently fold in half of the whipped cream. Pour into small glass. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
* Decorate each glass with swirls of whipped cream. Top it with 3-4 raspberries each glass.