Thinking of a healthy snack to end your day? Try these blue cheese dip recipe that goes well with assorted veggies.
• Assorted vegetables: carrots, cherry tomatoes, celery, red or green bell pepper, and green beans
• 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 tablespoons lite mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon honey to add sweetness, if desired
1.) Mix blue cheese, sour cream, lite mayonnaise, garlic and honey in a bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use.
2.) serve with your assorted vegetables sticks.
Can also be use as dip for your fried foods and chips.