Who can resist appetizers like these crab cake recipe paired with mouth watering curry sauce that would give you happiness in every bite.
– 250 grams. Crabmeat, cooked
– 2 cups plus 1 cup breadcrumbs
– 4 stalks spring onions
– 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 3 tablespoon lite mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
– 1 piece egg, slightly beaten
– salt and pepper to season
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1.) Mix crabmeat, 2 cups breadcrumbs, spring onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and rind. Season with salt and pepper. Stir beaten eggs to bind.
2.) Form mixture into 8 inch thick patties. Place remaining cup breadcrumbs on a plate. Coat crab cakes with breadcrumbs. Transfer to baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
3.) In a large skillet, over medium heat, with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, cook crab cakes until golden, about 3 minutes each side.
– 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon curry powder
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 2 to 3 tablespoon lite mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
• In a medium bowl put all ingredients. Mix and blend well.
Serve crab meat in serving plate and drizzle with curry sauce. Put some green salad on the side and sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired.