Asparagus that is wrapped with cream cheese and parmesan, how good this dish can be?! Easy, simple and Delicious!
- flour for dusting
- parmesan Cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 10 pieces asparagus, ends trimmed
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Set the oven by preheating it to 400 degrees.
- Generously layer the rolled puff pastry sheet with cream cheese and then cut the pastry into 10 inches stripes.
- Wrap around each spear of asparagus for every pastry strip and then brush it using the beaten egg.
- Lastly sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes.