This scrumptious pasta dish is easy to make. It’s creamier and has a rich taste because of the poached egg.
– 300g spaghetti noodles, cooked according to packet instruction
– 4 sliced smoked ham
– 1 cup chicken, finely diced
– 1/2 cup button mushroom
– 1 1/2 all purpose cream
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 eggs beaten
– grated Parmesan
– 2 tablespoon chopped basil
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 small white onion, finely chopped
– olive oil
– freshly ground black pepper
– 1-2 poached egg
1. Sauté garlic and onions in olive oil and cook until onions are soft.
2. Add mushroom, chicken and smoked ham. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn heat on high then add cooked pasta, cream and water and bring it to a boil and simmer for 1 minute. Mix well to distribute sauce evenly.
4. Turn of heat then add beaten eggs, lots of grated Parmesan, basil and ground black pepper. Mix well to cook the beaten eggs.
Serve immediately and top with Poached Egg, Parmesan and basil leaves for garnish