This creamy crab dip will surely bring a sheer bliss of the sea. A tangy and delightful taste that everyone would enjoy.
– 1/4 cup lite mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 2 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 teaspoon mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
– 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
– 1/2 cup fresh or frozen crab meat, chopped
Dash of paprika or fresh ground black pepper
1. Combine lite mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Stir in cheddar cheese and crab.
2. Cover and chill for at least 1 hours. Sprinkle with paprika or pepper.
3. Serve with bread sticks, Melba toast or assorted vegetable sticks.
Serve and enjoy!