Looking for an easy meal over the weekend that tastes so good? Well, this is the perfect meal for you! just 5 minutes of your time to make this brown butter chicken, simple yet very tasty!
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- About an inch cubes or bite-sized pieces, cut the chicken breasts then put salt and pepper to taste and then toss it to coat the chicken.
- Using a nonstick skillet, preferably a large one, and melt butter over medium to high heat. Wait until butter turns brown then you can add the chicken, place sage above the chicken in a single layer.
- Have a timer set for five minutes. Without moving on one side, cook the chicken for two and a half minutes achieving golden brown. You can then stir and toss, making sure that the chicken and sage are well coat in brown butter. On the remaining minutes, you can then flip the chicken to the other side making sure that it is also well coated and golden brown as well. You can serve this delicious dish alongside with your favorite side dish!