Craving for a hearty comfort food? Here’s a delightful soup recipe that is made with love.
– 4 medium carrots, peeled and cubed
– 1 white onion, quartered
– 2 chicken bouillon cubes
– 2 teaspoons curry powder
– 6 cups water
– salt and pepper to taste
– sour cream for garnish
– chopped basil, optional
1. In a pot combine carrots, onion, curry powder, water, and chicken bouillon cubes; bring to a boil, cook until carrots are soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth.
3. Use a strainer and put the mixture back to the pot. Simmer it over a medium heat. About 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Put into individual bowls and garnish with sour cream and basil.
Serve with bread if desired.