10 oz dark, milk or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup chopped nuts
1/2 cup finely chopped chocolate, or
* Place chocolate into a medium sized mixing bowl and set aside.
* In a heat proof microwaveable container, heat the heavy cream and butter for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high or until hot and melted.
* Pour the heavy cream and butter mixture over the chocolate and stir well until combined. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
* While the chocolate mixture is chilling, prepare your toppings.
* Place the chopped nuts,coconut and cocoa powder or chopped chocolate in small bowls.
* Once the chocolate is hard, but still malleable, roll them into little balls. This will get messy and there is no need to roll them into perfect balls. If the chocolate is too soft, refrigerate the mixture for a few minutes before continuing with the procedure.
* Roll the chocolate balls in the toppings and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up.
Enjoy with your favorite beverage!