These fish dish is far from the usual nuggets that has preservatives that could do harm to your health. This kid-friendly fish treat of juicy and creamy bite-sized fish cubes will have everyone coming back for more.
– 1/2 k fillet cream dory fish, cut into cubes
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 2 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 whole eggs, beaten with
– 1/2 cup evaporated milk
– 2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs
Cooking oil for deep frying
1. Marinate fish fillet in soy sauce and lime/lemon juice for 10 minutes.
2. Coat each strip with flour and dip in egg and evaporated mixture.
3. Dredge each strips in breadcrumbs and deep fry until golden. Drain in paper towels.
4. Serve with favorite sauce or yogurt cream with finely chopped parsley.