A creamy and filing soup dish to warm and comfort the family on chilly evenings.
– 2 pieces Hungarian Sausage, cubed
– 3 pieces potatoes, diced and fried
– 1 piece carrot, chopped
– 2 cups water
– 1 cup creamed corn
– 1 can cream of mushroom soup
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
– 1/2 cup all purpose cream
– 1 teaspoon butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put sausage in a casserole, cook for 1 minute or until fat has been extracted. Add potatoes and carrots. Then put in the butter. Cook for another 30 seconds.
2. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Add creamed corn, cream of mushroom soup and thyme leaves. Add salt and pepper according to your desired taste.
3. Pour in all purpose cream while continuously stirring. Simmer then serve hot.
Top with Bacon tidbits if desired.