This dish is perfect for a sleepover party. Especially if you want to serve a quick and healthy snack for your friends.
– 2 large ripped mangoes, peeled
– 1/2 cup strawberries, diced
– 1/2 avocado, diced
– 1 green bell pepper, chopped (remove the seed)
– 1 medium red onion, chopped
– 1 cup Cilantro leaves, chopped
– 2 tbsp garlic chili paste
– 1 lime
1. Dice mangoes into quarter inch cubes.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl diced mango, strawberries, avocado, green bell pepper, chopped onions.
3. Add chopped Cilantro leaves.
4.Add chili paste and juice of one lime in a separate bowl, Mix thoroughly.
5. Put lime mixture together with the fruits and serve chilled.
Serve with chips! Happy Eating!