Planning to prepare a pasta dish for tonight’s dinner? Here’s a perfect garlic-herb recipe to complete your meal.
• 1 medium loaf French bread
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
• 1 tablespoon, crushed
• 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
• 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• paprika, to season
1. In a small bowl combine, butter, garlic, parsley and chives, mixing well. Set aside.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread butter mixture over bread halves. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
3. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil. Cook in oven toaster for 5 to 10 minutes or until slightly brown. Unwrap and cut loaf into diagonal slices to serve.
Serve and enjoy with your favorite pasta dish!