Roasting chicken is not only simple and economical, but versatile too. So much flavor is packed in the Greek seasoning combination, combined with butter and a bit of lemon for an aromatic and drool-inducing meal. An easy way to take a simple roasted chicken to the next level.
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F then place chicken on rack in foil-lined roasting pan.
- Mix Greek seasoning with butter. Rub half of the butter mixture under the chicken skin and the remaining mixture over the chicken skin. Stuff lemon halves in chicken cavity.
- Roast 1¼ to 1½ hours until chicken is cooked through.
Photo Credit: shewearsmanyhats.com