Pineapple and citrus bring a welcome Hawaiian-twist to this delicious pork chop dish. Because of minimal fat marbling, pork chops offer a leaner and healthier meat option for meals.
6-8 pieces boneless pork chops
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup honey
2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup annatto oil or vegetable oil for basting
2-4 pieces pineapple slices
1/4 cup crushed pineapple (optional)
• Marinate pork chops in pineapple juice, honey, fish sauce, lime juice for at least 20 minutes.
• Remove chops from the marinade. Save the marinade mixture for basting. Add annatto oil to it and mix it together.
• Grill pork chops for 5-6 minutes per side while basting with annatto/ vegetable oil to prevent from drying. Grill pineapple slices as well.
• Arrange pork chops on a plate and serve with pineapple slices on the side.
• Sprinkle with crushed pineapple on top if desired.