This delicious dish would simply keep you healthy and guilt free. We all know that Salmon in particular is a good source of protein and omega-3 fatty acid that is beneficial for the heart.
– 2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1/3 cup soy sauce
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– 1/3 cup warm water
– 1/4 cup Olive oil
– 680 grams of salmon fillet, with skin
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic and olive oil.
2. Season fillet with salt and pepper.
3. Place the lemon mixture and fillet in a Ziplock bag, marinate it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
5. Place salmon fillet on the grill and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Add chilies for a touch of kick in taste.
Best serve with mixed vegetables or mashed potato.