24 honey ham slices
24 small slices Swiss cheese
24 white dinner rolls
1/3 cup mayonnaise
Poppy seed sauce
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
½ cup butter, melted
1 ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon onions, minced
* Slice rolls and spread mayonnaise on both inner sides of each roll. Place a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss cheese inside of each roll. Place top part of rolls back and arrange them in a large baking dish or on a heavy cookie sheet. Place very close together.
* Preheat oven to 350F.
* In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. Pour mixture evenly over all of the sandwiches. You do not have to use all of the sauce, just enough to cover the tops.
* Let stand for 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Cover with foil and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
* Uncover and cook for additional minutes or until tops are golden brown and crispy.
* Serve warm with your favorite drink!