This recipe is so easy and perfect for any gatherings and parties. Sweet and tangy that is perfect for your taste buds! Your family and friends will surely love this.
2 chicken thigh fillets, cut in bite-sized cubes
1 cup pineapple chunks
1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut in cubes
1 cup pineapple juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* Soak bamboo skewers in cold water for an hour.
* Combine chicken, pineapple juice, lemon juice, honey, garlic, olive oil and pepper in a bowl. Marinate for at least half an hour in the refrigerator.
* After marinating, thread chicken, pineapple chunks and bell peppers alternately on skewers.
* Prepare your grill for high, direct heat. Grill chicken kebabs for about 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is fully cooked and charred. Let rest for about 4 minutes before serving.
* Serve on its own or with other dishes.