This is a non-alcoholic drink as listed, however, you can definitely spike it with some tequila or rum. The sweetness of the chocolate will make some drunk friends at the party!
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt
- Blend 1 cup nonfat milk, 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate (coarsely chopped), 2 tablespoons honey, 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon until chocolate is finely ground.
- Add 1 pint vanilla nonfat frozen yogurt and 2 cups ice cubes; blend until smoothly puréed.
- Pour into glasses.