Tasty refreshment with a zing. Perfect drink after a heavy meal.
– 3 mint leaves
– 3 lime wedges
– 3 tsp. sugar
– 1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) white tequila
– Ice cubes
– 2 oz. (60 ml) soda water
– 1 oz. (30 ml) lemon-lime soda
– Lime wedge
1. Press the mint, lime wedges and sugar, 1 ounce of soda water into the bottom of a cocktail shaker (you can also use a small jar if shaker is not available) using a back of a spoon. Then add the tequila.
2. Fill the shaker 2/3 of cubed ice, shake drink until all ingredients are combine.
4. Add ice in a glass then pour and strain in the cocktail drink.
5. Top the drink with soda water, lemon- lime soda and mint leaves.
Serve and drink moderately!