No need for an oven to make a gooey, chocolatey-rich cookies! A perfect treat that your kiddos would surely munch and enjoy.
– 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon butter, softened
– 2 teaspoons milk
– vanilla extract
– 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (your choice)
1. In a bowl add brown sugar and butter; mix and combine. Add 2 teaspoon milk, a drop of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt; stir to combine. Add all-purpose flour and mix until well combined. Put in chocolates.
2. Transfer cookie dough to a microwaveable plate and form 1 big, round cookie. Microwave on medium for 1 minute, then check for doneness. Continue cooking in 10 seconds intervals until desired consistency is achieved.
Note: cookie will continue cooking out of the microwave.
• Makes 1 big cookie.
Serve and enjoy with milk! You can add 1 teaspoon marshmallows to make it extra gooey. Put some nuts if desired.