Kick-off your day with this quick, creamy, and delicious breakfast treat.
Go foods like whole grains and bread for breakfast help to fuel us with energy to start the day. Balance this with milk and fruits to complete the meal.
– 2 tablespoon butter for greasing
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup soy milk or non-fat milk
Pinch of salt
– 6 thick slices day-old French bread
Ham or bacon/ assorted fruits/ confectioner’s sugar/ chocolate syrup/ honey, grated cheese (optional)
1. Grease a griddle or a skillet with butter.
2. Mix eggs, soy milk/ non-fat milk and salt.
3. Dip bread into egg mixture.
4. Cook until golden brown on both sides. Set aside and serve with your favorite toppings. If desired.