Have this healthy snack anytime of the day. You’ll never go wrong pairing your vegetables with you’re favorite dip. Just follow this lighter version of creamy ranch sauce that is fast and easy to make.
– 2 cups mixed vegetables ( carrots, cucumber, lettuce, celery, tomatoes, onions, and broccoli) or other preferred vegetables
Low Fat Ranch Dressing:
– 1 1/2 cups cream yogurt, plain
– 2 tablespoons lite mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
– 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
– salt and pepper, to taste
1. Arrange mixed vegetables in a large platter.
2. In a bowl combine yogurt, mayo, parsley, chives, onion powder, and garlic. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for about 5 minutes in the fridge
3. Serve dressing on top of veggies or on the side. Garnish with parsley
You can also these dip for pretzels, chips, Bread sticks, nachos or even fruits.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of honey for sweet taste.
*Store your leftover dressing in a jar and keep it in the refrigerator.