Have no time to bake? This dessert is specially made for you!
Just be reminded to follow all the given instruction below and correct time period so that your cheesecake would come up well.
Lemon and vanilla were included in this dessert because it preserved the quality of your cheesecake and prevents it from discoloring.
– 2 cups crushed graham cracker
– 1 bar (8 oz) unsalted butter, melted
– 2 tablespoon sugar
– 2 bars (8 oz each) cream cheese, room temperature
– 1 1/4 cups condensed milk
– 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1 bottle blueberries
1. Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
2. Press the crumb mixture into an 6×2 inch springform pan, spreading it evenly up the side; press flat. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make the filing: using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. ( or you can mix it by hand using spatula or whisk)
4. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time. Then add in the lemon juice and vanilla.
5. Pour the filing into the crust: smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
6. Top with blueberries and serve.
You can also use any desired bottled fruits for your topping.