1/2 cup butter
1 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, divided
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk chocolate chips
* Line an 8’x8″ or 9″x9″ pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
* In a medium-sized microwaveable bowl, microwave the butter for 1 minute or until the butter has completely melted.
* Add in 1 cup of the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar. Stir until completely combined. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator.
* In a small bowl, microwave 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips on medium until melted, about 30-45 seconds or until completely melted and combined, stirring every 10 seconds.
* Spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut and serve.
Serve with your favorite beverage!