Sweet, nutty and cheesy — these mini- dessert balls is easy to make and will have everyone asking for more.
– 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
– 1-2 cups crumbled chiffon/soft bread
– 1/2 – 1 cup all purpose cream
– 1 teaspoon honey
– 1/2 cup crushed cashew nuts, walnuts or any favorite nuts
– 1/2 cup grated edam cheese
1. In a bowl, combine cheddar cheese, chiffon/soft bread, cream, honey and nuts. Combine until mixture is fully incorporated and lumpy.
2. Scoop 2 tablespoon of the mixture and form into small balls. (Roll it with your hands). Roll in grated edam cheese and place in the refrigerator for about 3-5 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!